I had a crazy idea a while back. How about adapting one of the greatest, IMHO, campaign settings in the history of AD&D to the Storytelling system?
This post is the beginning of that work.
- Based on New World of Darkness Storytelling system
- All characters are created as per the World of Darkness rulebook
- Add a template for race
- Maybe Add a template for Blooded Scion or Unblooded
- Choose a Merit for Magical Talent (For both wizard/clerics)
- Could be in several levels.
- Blooded could be a Merit as well.
- No classes of course, but a selection of professions that define preferred attributes/abilities etc. for typical professions: Wizard, Cleric, Paladin etc.
- Magic system inspired by the Freeform system in Trinity Players Guide.
- Or maybe as in Mage – The Awakening